- Initial meeting with client to understand business needs and expectations.
- Advise the most suitable solution required to meet business outcomes.
- Develop project plan and timelines in consultation with client.
- Manage rollout of project covering all aspects from content development through to completed systems training. This rollout is done according to our proven procedures which minimises the use of client resources, and therefore is also the least disruptive to the client's organisation.
- The project management strategy will be tailored according to the level of autonomy given to Smart HR according to the clients comfort level. Smart HR has successfully rolled out projects that have just been a "supply only" model, through to several "totally outsourced" scenarios.
- Smart HR Solutions fully supports its systems and provides ongoing help desk functions to clients, users and facilitation centres alike.
- Smart HR can develop induction content if nothing already exists in a suitable format.
- We can produce presentations based on the client's source documents.
- The client always owns their content and must approve all material before it is permitted to go live. This applies to both the initial development and any ongoing amendments.
- Due to the volume of content usually required, Smart HR has explored many options to create and modify content in the most cost efficient and timely manner for the client.
- Being the system provider, manager, and content developer, allows major cost and time benefits only afforded by a "one stop shop" situation.
- Content can be amended or upgraded at any time in line with changes to your business's policies and procedures.
- All content is SCORM and AICC (Web standards) compliant.
Web Application Development
- Due to the trust relationships we develop with all of our clients, Smart HR Solutions is often asked to consult or develop on other web based internal systems required to bring further efficiencies to organisations.
- Via a consultation process with our developers, Smart HR can advise and build web sites to your specifications.
- Established and co-ordinate a network of centres to ease the burdens of travel and use of site resources re. Inductions for remote sites.
- Provide a clean and professional, self-paced learning environment with proven information retention.
- Flexibility now available around all FIFO and DIDO rosters.
- 5 day a week availability.